Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31-years old and so much to do...

Today I am 31-years old. I remember the days when that seemed real old. I am glad, however, to be in full swing of my 30s.  Some things I hope to accomplish in the next less decade:

  • Walk the Camino de Santiago.
  • Grow closer with some family members.
  • Elevate and grow my career. 
  • Travel to Africa, Eastern Europe, Portugal, Middle East, and more.
  • Show friends and family how much I appreciate them.
  • Have a baby or two.
  • Climb mountains in the Annapurna range.
  • Volunteer more.
  • Purchase a home.
  • Learn how to swing dance.
  • Help run a political campaign.
  • Throw (and attend) lots of parties.
  • Bike tour through Europe and Canada.
  • Attain a Masters degree.
  • Sing more.
  • Knit a damn scarf.
  • See as much live theater as possible.
  • Ride my bike lots.
  • To name a few...

Here's to the next decade!

***These are in order of NO priority. 

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! you are amazing! I love your 30s to do list! :)
    xo from Portland!

    ReplyDelete